Advangardist, capturing my reality of the nature of life.
Rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. Rainbow caused by sunlight always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.
Giclee print of my collection Dry Pastel and Pencil ( Drawn by Hand ).
Printed on PAPER. For paper size add 6 cm all around the print size.
Print size: 1200 mm x 400 mm
Exclusive Limited Edition of 35
per Visual and Size.
INNOVA-Softex - 315 gsm.
- Natural white.
- Soft textured etching paper surface.
- No OBA's ( no optical brightness ).
- Opti-coat precision coated.
- Archival quality - acid & lignin free.
- Excellent colour gamut & D-max.
- Fine Art Trade Guild of UK certified
Archival Fine Art Paper.
Printed in Australia using hight
standard inks with UV protection
for long life.
We only use Archival quality
pigment inks that give long
lasting vibrant colour.